The story is set in a heightened reality/fictional/alternate version of Brunei – a small oil rich Sultanate at the northern part of the Borneo Island. Everything is similar unless stated otherwise eg. organizations have different names but with similar functions to its real life counterparts.
- Legend of Awang Semaun
- Brunei became a British protectorate.
- Oil discovered in Brunei.
- Japanese invasion of Brunei.
- Australians captured Brunei from the Japanese.
- Brunei Constitution was written.
- Pengiran Bukhari founded the Bukhari shipping company.
- Brunei Darussalam gained full independence from the British.
- Halizah (Liza) was born
- Awangku Ridzuan was born
- Adam was born
- The Bukhari Tactical Support Service (BTSS), a Science and Technology company under the Bukhari Enterprise was founded by Pengiran Bukhari’s son, Pengiran Tirmidzi.
- Amalina, Adam’s younger sister was born
- The BTSS was closed down after barely surviving the financial crisis. Most of defence technology prototypes were stored safely.
- Haziq, Adam’s younger brother was born
- Adam’s father passed away.
- Ridzuan’s father, Pengiran Tirmidzi passed away.
- Ridzuan’s eldest half-brother, Bakhri assumes the ledaership of Bukhari Enterprise.
– ‘GUARDIANS OF DARUSSALAM’ story starts here –
- Adam encountered a magical giant archer fish and gained his super strength.
- Adam got into a road accident/rescued Ali
- Liza met Hanim
- Hanim’s death
- Ridzuan returned to Brunei
- Adam rescued people from the burning apartment
- Adam debut as ‘Kapten Brunei’
- Ridzuan debut as ‘Balau Man’